YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

If you are not an intellectual robot, YOU MUST BEGONE FROM MY SANCTUARY !



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inspiration

So, I'm lost. Have a truckload full of ideas for stories, but I have any motivation. Stressed is a reason, faint publicity is another, Inkpop is not really active anymore. If there was just anyway how to make my work easier than what it really is... wait, a minute. There isn't.

Anywho, I'm just going to call it quits trying to promote on such a low active profile. I will write in the meanwhile, edit my stories here and there until I think they are perfection. But first, my main focus is school and praying for a job so that maybe I can places ads out for my work. I have two blogs, one author website, a youtube channel, a facebook page and a twitter. Some way or the other, my voice will be heard in the crowd some day soon.

JSwantana
03/02/11

No comments:

Post a Comment